[MLB-WIRELESS] pci adapter

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Thu Apr 4 11:02:20 EST 2002

Mongrelised?  Hrm, if they did that the PCMCIA card perhaps wouldn't go in
a normal PCMCIA slot anyway?...

If the Lucent card works with the linux-wlan drivers or Linux orinoco
drivers there is a very good chance that in Linux he will be able to get
the card to work with this Netgear (PLX9052 chipset) adapter.

I have plugged my Cisco card into my Belkin PLX adapter and the lights are
on... just need to hack the driver to see if anyone is home.

Tell your mate to persuade the Lucent with a rubber mallet...

jASON