[MLB-WIRELESS] linux person in bentleigh area

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Apr 4 08:25:54 EST 2002

> OK, so there's a party at Rick's place, everyone!  A BBQ with just two
> people is a sad affair indeed.  Besides, the more people we have, the
> better the distro wars.  Did I mention BSD, by the way?  ;)

Hmm, sounds like an excuse for an installfest, followed by an (antenna)
erection party.  Hopefully the end result will be some serious wireless
networking! :-)

> I'd be happy to help, Rick, _especially_ if it involves
> getting another
> node on the air.  And I think the party idea is kind of cool.
>  We won't
> trash your place, honest.  ;)

Hmm, do you sell used cars as a sideline? ;-)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain