[MLB-WIRELESS] $50 card hack?!

Andy Freeman andy at kawasaki.kz
Wed Apr 3 23:28:58 EST 2002

I think you are the only one Matt <<grin>>
(Although not the first to get "done" I'm sure)

It would have been an ambiguous question referring to the client type
you wanted to be... "Would you like to connect peer to peer to a similar
card or would you like to connect to an access point" would have been a
better question.

Cheers,
               Andy.

wireless at kawasaki.kz