[MLB-WIRELESS] linux person in bentleigh area

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Wed Apr 3 22:58:39 EST 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, rick wrote:

> any linux people in bentleigh area want to set up a gateway for me?
> just for my cable to my hub,
> i know what your thinking and nothing comes for free, so that why i will
> offer beer and bbq to who/s ever intrested in setting it up?

OK, so there's a party at Rick's place, everyone!  A BBQ with just two
people is a sad affair indeed.  Besides, the more people we have, the
better the distro wars.  Did I mention BSD, by the way?  ;)

I'd be happy to help, Rick, _especially_ if it involves getting another
node on the air.  And I think the party idea is kind of cool.  We won't
trash your place, honest.  ;)

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201