[MLB-WIRELESS] linux person in bentleigh area

Matthew Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 4 10:52:53 EST 2002

Rick  and anyone else who wants to know .....

www.coyotelinux.com

works with both bigpuddle and optus I also have it working on PPOE ADSL and
Ethernet only ADSL.

The windows setup cannot give you ssh telnet access.  So if you havent got
an operational linux machine then i can make a disk for you.  And give it at
the meeting.

You need a 486or better with greater than 8 meg of ram with 2 network cards
and a floppy drive

no hd required.

does
DHCP