[MLB-WIRELESS] Omni antenna's

Greg turbo at alphalink.com.au
Wed Apr 3 12:45:20 EST 2002

Hi Guys,
I am in the process of designing and constructing a very low cost and easy
to make omni antenna that will not need cutting and soldering etc like the
coaxial colinear. It is based on sound known current antenna design
principals and should be ready for testing next week.
Obviously if it doesnt work you will never hear from me again;-)