[MLB-WIRELESS] PCMCIA - PCI Adapters

Andy Freeman andy at kawasaki.kz
Mon Apr 1 13:04:59 EST 2002

Nice find Matt,

The idea of getting a double slot (one front and one back of the PC)
appeals to me, the problem with most wireless cards are that they are
effectively “double height” at the antenna and you can only get one to a
double slot.

So for my use I think a PCD211S would be more useful.

BTW: this is a better URL (even if the Title is Pioneer DVD-R drive!)
http://www.verbatim.com.au/Hardware/pccard/pccarddrives.html

Cheers,
               Andy.

wireless at kawasaki.kz