[MLB-WIRELESS] RE:Suitable Places for testing (SERIOUS REPLY THIS TIME)

Glen Brunning brunningchild at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 13:06:37 EST 2001

hmmm sounds like another good idea, might have to convince the crew into that.. :)

The testing will be done using the exact equipment that will be used in the link from lalor to
reservoir. ie computers, cables, pigtails, antennas. basically everything but the height factor.

I have a few trailors so I'll do what i did last time, and used a 3m high piece of PVC and mount
the antennas on that.  put them on the trailors and hold them down for the support.

Put the pc in the tailor with the UPS.. and start driving away from the first antenna, basically
then i'll stop when i've got no signal.. :)

Thanks for the help guys.
Glen