[MLB-WIRELESS] milestone

Gary Beazley gary.beazley at bigpond.com
Mon Sep 24 22:43:40 EST 2001

Is there a way to work out coordinates without GPS gear (not sure if GPS
phones will do it, and I don't have GPS navigation in _my_ BMW :)
I've seen a website with satellite images that you could zoom right to your
house and get coords, but I've lost it. Anyone know of anything like this on
the net?

Gary