[MLB-WIRELESS] milestone

Drew drish at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 24 16:05:47 EST 2001

we have topographical data, but getting it working is another matter, if
anyone has any knowledge of mapserver (mapserver.gis.umn.edu) let me know.
on the other hand too much automation when it isnt entirely accurate isn't a
good thing, the map may tell you that you don't have LOS to someone, when
you actually do, and you'd never contact them to find out. best way to find
LOS is to email everyone within ~20km of you ;)