[MLB-WIRELESS] milestone

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Mon Sep 24 14:15:19 EST 2001

My Main issues are:  Lack of time, and in the middle of trying to settle on
a new house.  I'll hopefully be setting up a node next month.  Although I'm
not sure about line of sight, etc.  I'll be in Hoppers Crossing by then,
hopefully.  Will probably set up Wireless access within the house to start
with.  (Probably easier than having the place cabled!)

Robert Foster
Mountain Visions P/L
Australia.
rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au