[MLB-WIRELESS] milestone

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Mon Sep 24 14:05:25 EST 2001

A combination of all of the above? I think part of my lack of action to this
point is the fact that there are no meatspace meetings where I can ask dumb
questions or discuss what stages other people are up to. I'd also be keen to
see a few working installations using different makes of
equipment/configurations in situ before making an equipment commitment,
particularly seeing as any misguided equipment acquisition could prove
costly.
- Barry