[MLB-WIRELESS] milestone

James Hill James.Hill at oz.quest.com
Mon Sep 24 14:02:54 EST 2001

Not knowing where to get the parts and the time to put it all together is my
main obstacle. I've spat the dummy at Linux one too many times to want to go
back there in a hurry, so that's another obstacle. Trying to connect my
network to bigpuddle and use the redhat box as a router is bad enough. I've
gone back to the netgear router I was using beforehand. Much simpler.