[MLB-WIRELESS] Solar power for access point

Robert Farrar robert at concepts.mtx.net
Thu Sep 13 12:35:36 EST 2001

Thanks for that Clae.

items needed then

solar panel ----panel regulator----battery----voltage regulator----access
point

60 watt solar panel                                           $632.00
45 - 60 amp hr gel cell battery 12volt             $340.00
battery regulator                                                $100.00
Power converter 12 volt - 9 volt                        $  21.00

Total cost
$1093.00

a little extra needed or wiring & mounting of solar panel etc.

So does anyone know any solar wholesalers ?

I think I am around $500.00 over budget.

Well I guess I could run a very long extension lead.

Regards,

Robert Farrar