[MLB-WIRELESS] cool article

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 10 15:30:35 EST 2001

Eew, a minefield. I think it would be against most Australian ISPs' -
especially the broadband carriers' - AUPs to effectively hand over bandwidth
to a third party.
His philosophy of "it's my paid-for bandwidth so I'll do what I want with
it" doesn't translate very well to .au. Better to try a bit of /ahem/
transparent proxying with the data you own (not sure if "own" is the right
term to use here with data stored on a proxy or file share that's been
downloaded from the Internet) rather than onselling an ISP's connection?
- Barry