[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Oct 30 08:37:20 EST 2001

> yes anybody not got a firewall currently is asking for
> trouble when there managing multiple networks.

Yep.  And I already have 3 networks managed by my Linux firewall.  The WLAN
would be a 4th. :)  And routing is already a bitch.  One day, I'll play
around with policy routing and some of the other more advanced routing
features of Linux to see if I can do things better (one of my issues is I
have a VPN involving public IPs, which causes some routing headaches :) ).