[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Oct 30 08:13:58 EST 2001

> Also I support the move to the discussion board as I am sure
> one day my
> mailbox is going to explode ! (64 mesages in day is a bit much to get
> through in one sitting especially if they are mixed up)

Well, as I said before, I will always want email access - I can handle that
5-10 times faster than any web board (and that's assuming a good cable
Internet link).  I think the guys are working on web/email access, which
will make everyone happy.  If it went web board only, I would be forced to
drop off, due to the inefficiencies of web access.

One of the telling factors is that with email, it either comes in
continuously, or I poll for mail and go off and do something else while the
mail comes in.  Either way, I don't have to wait for it to actually arrive.
With web mail, one is forced to wait for _every_ message - huge time waste.

So, let's hope the boys get the "dual mode" access going, to make everyone
happy.

> Sorry if the above is a bit hard to digest I write like I
> think...scary huh?

LOL. :)