[MLB-WIRELESS] IPv6 / WL200 in linux

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Wed Oct 31 13:02:21 EST 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Matthew Boyd wrote:

> if IP6 numbers are easy (read cheap) to get and relatively so to
> administer, then I reckon they are the way to go.

How does "free" sound?  That's the going rate for 6Bone allocations.  The
6Bone _may_ disappear (although I suspect it won't, at least not for a
goodly portion of the operational life of IPv6).  In that somewhat
unlikely future event, address space can be had from APNIC.

> Perhaps we could move this mailing list discussion to a newsgroup &/or
> crosspost to this and a NG for those who want to keep email. I don't
> like to deal with the large amounts of email this list generates when I
> go away for a few days and I'm having to use an almost defunct webmail

Most MUAs thesedays have mail filtering facilities of some sort.  If
you're using any kind of Unix, 'procmail' will be your friend.

I (and I suspect others as well) find it very useful to have stuff
directed to my email inbox.  I simply don't have time to go read news or
web boards.

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201