[MLB-WIRELESS] Councils

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Mon Oct 29 15:19:32 EST 2001

Steven Haigh wrote:

> can you please email the results or contacts you got for that area - I might
> have to give them a call :)

Nick Sibbing wrote
> > I spoke to my  council (Yarra Ranges) this morning and i think
> > it will be a sloow process to get them on board.

I'm just approaching them as a private citizen and spoke to
(among others) Joanne from the CEOs dept
The consensus seemed to be that this was a matter for the
Economic Development unit or possibly the consultant on
developing the council portal

The Ec dev unit is awaiting a new appointment in the next
fortnight and meanwhile i left a message with the manager
overseeing that unit and someone will get back to me?

so i think you can safely ignore them at the moment until i find
a suitable contact and i'll keep you posted

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing