[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Mon Oct 29 14:29:42 EST 2001

The idea I had for the new TLD of .wlan is because we know that we won't
trip over something in the near future. I'm quite willing to run root DNS
servers off my equipment to serve these...

also nodeid.suburb.wlan could work out quite interesting ;)

Although, like all things, I'm always open to suggestions...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.