[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone interested in Wireless Network in Vermont-Heathmont-Ringwood-area

s t stjk at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:01:49 EST 2001

Hi all,
       Is anyone out there that lives in the above areas interested
in setting up a wireless network. I live on the crest of a hill
in Vermont that overlooks most of these areas (East of Boronia Road,but not
Boronia). I am in the process of building an external antenna, and
organising equipment, and should be operational in about 2 to 3 weeks.

  If you can see the area just to the left of Canterbury Road facing the big
hill club to Boronia Rd (before Vermont shops), then chances
are you can see me.

Regards,
   Steve.