joining up node groups later on Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless users meeting.

clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 23:35:55 EST 2001

what's all this about APs not being able to talk to clients when in
bridging mode, and etc etc - how are we going to get these little node
pockets -ie frankston, lalor - linked up to *each other* in the future,
and what do we need to avoid installing NOW that will trip us up when
it comes time to do it later on?

clae.

--- Matthew Vella <mvella at flexsoft.com.au> wrote:
> Damn straight - wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
>

> > And there should be enough bandwidth for some rudimentary
> > video-conferencing... maybe even mbone-style multicast.
> >
> > Adrian Close email: adrian at close.wattle.id.au
> > 1 Old Gippsland Rd. web: http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
> > Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia mobile: +61 412 385 201
> >
> > Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba
> >

> > --
> > Archive of the Entire mailinst list at:

> --
> Archive of the Entire mailinst list at:

=====
"Life is strange.  People are even stranger."
            - Uri Geller