[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless users meeting.

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Oct 25 09:04:51 EST 2001

Actually, I'm active on Monday evenings from 7:30 on channels 12 or 13.  A
coupple of us from the Moorabbin nand District Radio Club monitor the
channel during our club nets (146.550 FM and 3.565 LSB) and use the CB to
talk to listeners.  One or more of us will announce the CB channel in use on
the 2m frequency as the net starts around 7:30PM You may hear me on channel
12 from time to time as well during the evenings.

We're getting quite a group starting up on the Monday chats. :)

BTW, where are you?

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.