[MLB-WIRELESS] bandwidth issues for the future/internet acces s

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Oct 25 14:23:08 EST 2001

This is going to be a lot of fun.  I can see the development of a lot of
multicast based technology.  Multicast voice and video, maybe even multicast
internal news servers - one way to stop USENET bandwidth bloat :)

It's a very bandwidth efficient way to address multiple people.

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.