[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless users meeting.

Michael Bredereke mick at wow.dynodns.net
Thu Oct 25 08:31:18 EST 2001

I agree that to all get together and discuss thngs would be a good thing.
There is Soooo much that needs to be discussed, and it would be good to
actually
meet everyone.

But what about we also set a time and channel and chat on IRC once or twice
a week?
It would be much easier for people to jump in, and even in text chat we
could answer a lot of question people have.

It's not the same as all getting together, but it's also a lot easier, and
could be done more frequently than getting everybody into the city.

Mick.