[MLB-WIRELESS] Legal Assistance & group membership.

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Wed Oct 24 11:04:22 EST 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Peter Long wrote:

> Maybe contact APANA about this.  They would have gone through it when
> they offered people access to internet on fixed lines.

I think that's a little different, because those fixed lines are declared
carriage services, provided by a licenced carriage service provider.

BTW, there are a bunch of people in APANA (at least in Melbourne)
interested in wireless networking.  APANA's Melbourne hub is in Ross House
(Flinders Lane) and they say they have roof access...

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba