[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless users meeting.

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Wed Oct 24 16:14:39 EST 2001

As long as it doesn't clash with LUV, LUV Programmers SIG, Rovers, Inline
Hockey training or games, Swing Dancing, Staff Social Club... hold on a sec
- maybe sometime in 2043.

But seriously, the only real thing to avoid is LUV meeting nights.  I get
the feeling that there are a few of us (LUV members) around...

lbwireless