[MLB-WIRELESS] Cloud cover and 802.11 speed?!

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Wed Oct 24 13:28:56 EST 2001

Cloud shouldn't make too much difference at 2.4 GHz (tends to be more of an
issue above 10 GHz).  However, damp foliage is another matter, and if it was
a damp day, you might have had a vegetation problem (the network was in a
vegetative state? ;) ).

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.