[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Cards

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:38:42 EST 2001

Well I am fairly close to there and I will have an operational node in about
2 weekends so keep in touch, what sort of gear you setting up, we might have
ability to bridge but an access point is what we need (dunno yet must try to
get things runing point to point first)
Anyway I am BED on the node map (the second node that I am linking to is not
on the node map yet untill we get things up and running)
We are almost set up except the cisco 340 cards have a propriatry plug on
the back that doesnt link up with n type connectors for cables....but were
working on it. Like I said 2 weeks we will be operational.