[MLB-WIRELESS] we are all terrorists

dwayne ddraig at pobox.com
Sun Oct 21 18:34:30 EST 2001

Richard Nelson wrote:

> The networks we aim to build are devoid of "official" (corporate or
> government) oversight and empower groups of individuals.  This is definitely
> radical, even threatening to the established order.

.. while bearing in mind that if anyone breaks the law they might go to
gaol, so of course there will be "official" oversight in some way or
another.

I have no intention of seeing this project go down the tubes because of
dangerous political activities, and I certainly won't support using this
list to threaten "the established order"

I'd strongly suggest those wanting to Bring On The Revolution use this
as a recruiting and learning zone, please.

Dwayne
I seem to have mail working properly (although via batchmode) so maybe
I'll start being a bit more active here again.
Well, I think I have it working properly, i'll guess I'll know when this
goes through okay.