[MLB-WIRELESS] Updating node map

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Oct 10 20:05:44 EST 2001

Updating node mapJames,

Feel free to call upon the group if you need any advice, help, or just want
a general chat - that's what we're here for :)

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.