[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: we are all terrorists

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Wed Oct 10 08:30:35 EST 2001

> Also there is a group of women in Afganistan trying to fight
> the oppression

<snip>

There are many important global issues tied up in the Afganistan issues, and
there's probably a few of us who would like to read more.  However, this
list is about wireless networking, and as such, it would be appreciated that
it be left for that purpose.  If you want to discuss the Afganistan issues
with people, or disseminate information and links, why not start your own
list and then post a _single_ invitation for interested parties to join.  Or
alternatively, there's possible an alt.something relevant newsgroup to go
to.

Starting a list is easy these days, with several free list hosting services
on the Internet.

Anyway, back to the wireless networks - we may need them (and solar
generators!) if this war gets too out of hand...