[MLB-WIRELESS] Line of sight photos for nodes?

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Fri Nov 30 17:05:43 EST 2001

Yesterday I took a couple of photos from my roof to see if I can link up
with a guy in my local area.

After creating a panoramic picture from several of these of this I had a
thought that I might he helpful to other people. I don't mean my pictures
in particular, but if something similar was done for the major access nodes
that are listed in the node db.

If there was something like this then it might help with people thinking
about trying to link to the access nodes.

Anyway here are the links.

http://odin.prohosting.com/koops69/panorama_qt_thumb.jpg  (5KB)
http://odin.prohosting.com/koops69/panorama_qt.htm   (interactive panorama
- 1.4MB requires quicktime installed)
http://odin.prohosting.com/koops69/panorama_full.jpg    ... warning 1MB
jpeg :)

Just a thought ... feel free to flame!

Lucas Khoo

ps: I can create the pictures/mov if someone supplied their photo's :)