[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* bla bla bla STOP SPAMMING !

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Nov 23 09:02:26 EST 2001

> All you ppl flamed some poor bastard for I think 3 posts on
> trying to sell
> something last week, yet this f@$%*&^ post has gone on for
> who knows how long,
> and about what?!  No wonder so many un-subscribe from this
> list.  Its full of

What post?  You haven't quoted or described anything that uniquely
identifies your problem, just a vague reference to "this f@$%*&^ post".

> benefit.  Is it that hard?  Does the software cost?  Is there a
> hardware/bandwidth restraint?  Steven ant Tony can you help
> us all here?

There should be some good software out there.  As far as I'm concerned, if
we lose the email list, I'm outta here.  I don't have the time to check web
boards (which I find horribly clumsy and inefficient).  But an appropriately
indexed archive would be an asset.

As much as a lot of people don't like Yahoogroups, their setup is the best
of both worlds - mailing list and integrated web interface.