[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* bla bla bla STOP SPAMMING!

lrich at ruralnet.net.au lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Thu Nov 22 21:50:17 EST 2001

All you ppl flamed some poor bastard for I think 3 posts on trying to sell
something last week, yet this f@$%*&^ post has gone on for who knows how long,
and about what?!  No wonder so many un-subscribe from this list.  Its full of
crap!  How about keep it to stuff that will actually benefit someone's
wireless, or benefit the group.  Go find a chat room if your bored!  They will
talk bs as long as it comes out of your pc.  Im this close to un subscribing
myself (who cares you say) but I read this thing because I want to set up and
run a wireless network that will benefit myself and anyone elso who wishes to
join.  Im just not going to put up with endles drool on no perticular topic,
hiding under a legitimate thread.  The sooner a bbs style is setup where ppl
can look at a thread or topic of their own interest I think this group will
benefit.  Is it that hard?  Does the software cost?  Is there a
hardware/bandwidth restraint?  Steven ant Tony can you help us all here?

Rant over now.  Ahhhhh.