[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my r oof - any chances?

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Nov 22 12:48:40 EST 2001

They'd never permit that.  Would interfere too much with the Firevision TV
reception and also with some of the MFB's WAN links which are on 2.4Ghz too.
Our links are already under threat by people jumping on the wireless
networking bandwagon.
We can no longer use our microwave link between Headquarters at East
Melbourne and the Northern Zone Command in Pasco Vale due to the amount of
interference in the area.