[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my roof - any chances?

Matthew Boyd Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 23:14:15 EST 2001

Righto then
I'm booked out until the 29th, but why don't we organise a hook up in a
pub in fitzroy for the people in Collingwood/Fitzroy/Carlton etc..

I'll start the ball rolling with a time, date and location thats okay
with me. People can contact me off list and we can adjust it to suit.
Please note, I'm not taking charge of this or anything, just getting
the ball rolling.

Monday, Dec 3, 7.30pm, Union Hotel, umm, can't remember the street,
just back from Smith anyway (and selfishly close to me).
email me at
mcboyd at ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au if this is a good idea..

Matt