[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on myroof - any chances?

Luke lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Mon Nov 19 21:03:44 EST 2001

Dont do anything dodgy, 'specially climb the thing yourself if
inexperianced.  A qualified rigger will go up the thing and do whatever for
maybe $100/ hour.  Should get an omni and cable up there in 2 hr?!  How tall
is it?  A Hills 50 foot telo mast will set you back say $200, someone
helping would take 3-4 hr to put it up.