[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my roof - any chances?

Matthew Boyd Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 19:44:11 EST 2001

Re 2: Cherry picker could be a bit expensive also if its on the roof it
would have to be a big one. I'd suggest doing something *really* dodgy,
throwing a wire/rope over it and pulling a small omni up the top, or
getting something that you could use to "walk" something up one of the
guy wires. A lot of somethings in this idea, but an easy start. How far
is the base of the antenna from the ground? Mightn't need to get much
height if you've got roof access anyway.