[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS, DHCP, static ip...

Drew drew at no6.com
Mon Nov 19 07:22:42 EST 2001

I see a lot of problems occuring with that scheme... I think it would be
better to do the area descriptions in the hostnames... ie.
x.suburb.mlbwire.wan or another idea from the seattle wireless group...
http://seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/DnsProposal  Although i think their
hostnames are a bit too long... I'd like to see nodeid.suburb.mwn
(melbourne wireless network) myself.

yeah the allocation is vague, because it hasn't really been decided on.
if we can come to an agreement we can start implementing it. Steve?