[MLB-WIRELESS] RE:(Why So Many Problems) Most humble appologies!

admin admin at staff.monterey.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 16 16:56:50 EST 2001

well thank you, for the appology ....

its just ive been working about 60 hours this week and spent nearly 25 hours on the phone trying to wheel and deal resllerships only to do the right thing by everybody and sell them as close as possible to cost price with gst and postage...now that aint easy...

and then i get remarks about stolen items.... AS IF .. and abuse of my job position , hey im the one trying to help you guys....

oh ok and if you want some of it youll have to check the website and contact me via direct email or phone ,, ps you should have the website url as its been sent sooooo many times ....

Matt Smith

>>> lrich at ruralnet.net.au 11/16/01 04:37pm >>>
Matthew

I appologise for the rude and improper tone I took towards your posts.  I was
meerely playing "silly buggars", not throwing mud good and proper.  Please
accept my appologies and do continue to strive to do good deeds for the members
of the group, via letting people know of good deals on Wireless or Networking
related articles.

regards

Luke.

lrich at ruralnet.net.au