[MLB-WIRELESS] Why So Many Problems

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Fri Nov 16 16:05:21 EST 2001

Hey,

Don't let one or two people put you off.  _I_ appreciate the cheap
prices.  ;)  And just wait until someone puts cheap wireless gear for sale
on here, everyone will be tripping over themselves to buy it.

Stuff for sale here should be in context.  If one is selling old Pentiums
for wireless routers or other useful network gear as you have done, then I
fully endorse this.  Maybe there should be a separate list for selling
wireless and networking products.

What I do object to is the pointless to-ing and fro-ing of low to zero
entropy emails that haven't had all the useless quoted text edited out of them.

Bah.  Pub time!

jASON