[MLB-WIRELESS] Why So Many Problems

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 16 15:50:34 EST 2001

Matthew I think those few who were upset by the posts were only upset by the
quantity of them.
(which i thought was a bit overboard, my car club mailing list can recieve
100 emails a day of which only 5 would contain anything interesting or
usful. It doesn't take too many seconds to skim over a message and hit
delete)
Maybe next time just post a URL and say you've got some new specials.  I'm
sure most people will check them out.