[MLB-WIRELESS] Professional looking Antennas

lrich at ruralnet.net.au lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Fri Nov 16 10:30:21 EST 2001

If you want professional looking (and work better than the galaxy specials!)
antennas look at these.  I can sell these for next to nix, and will look at the
freight prices to get them to people, if interested.

http://www.hillsantenna.com.au/htmlpages/Catalogue%20index%20pages/microwave/Mic
rowave%20index.htm#