[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: wire-less at fest

Clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 01:46:12 EST 2001

HI laurie,
I'm assuming you're the laurie i know :-)

unfortunately there's no way i could personally be ready to put on
something like this by this weekend, but i'd be more than happy to help out
if something comes together.  maybe some of the other melbwireless crew
would be interested (forwarding to the list)

how are ya?

clae.