[MLB-WIRELESS] Quiet and Compact

Jay Fajardo jfajardo at digitelone.com
Tue Nov 13 01:06:36 EST 2001

I had the same idea. But the connector is hard to come by. The plug is
definitely the same one some moile phones use.

I've read that some folks have actually nixed the diversity mode in lieu
of using both. I haven't heard of the merits of that approach yet.

Thanks for the URL...gives me hope for my Dlink. Although an order for a
WAP11 from Linksys is coming in in a couple of days. I'll also try my
luck with that one.

Anybody here know which is best, antenna mods on the AP or on the PCMCIA
card itself?

Maybe when some of you guys find your way to Manila, you'd have a node
up and ready to serve you.