[MLB-WIRELESS] What do people want to do with the wireless connection?

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Mon Nov 12 11:29:31 EST 2001

that's the general idea... bridged - not quite - hopefully it will be routed
to try and cut down on "useless" traffic...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.