[MLB-WIRELESS] antena's

lrich at ruralnet.net.au lrich at ruralnet.net.au
Fri Nov 9 12:06:10 EST 2001

Only to be fair to everyone (and me) you guys get your best price and Im pretty
sure I can beat it.  I dont want to quote a price and then have someone say "I
can beat that by x dollars".    VERY roughtly 24db for around $120, 19db for
$110 and 15 db for $100(complete passive dipole, reflector and mounting kit).
Im guessing here, and I only want to cover my costs so see what you can get.  :)

Another thought is if there is a install-fest, I can get a roll of LMR-400 or
Belden 9913 and sell it buy the metre.  Again, if I know quantities the lower
the price.