[MLB-WIRELESS] Councils (Yarra Ranges)

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Nov 8 14:40:46 EST 2001

We have tried to get something like this working, but with little
success.... Drew was working with Mapserver - but was hitting a lot of
problems with data types etc... I think it has great potential, but due to
the issues we were having, it has not progressed any further at this
stage...

If anyone has any ideas in this area, please contact me directly...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.