[MLB-WIRELESS] bulk order

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 7 00:14:40 EST 2001

again, anyone interested, please make sure you send the reply to
netwiz at optushome.com.au - not to the entire mailing list...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.